What if Microsoft Built Cars ?!?
Cruising the Net … Author Unknown
(01) ... New seats would require everyone to have the same-size rear.
(02) ... We’d all have to switch to Microsoft Gas.
(03) … The U.S. government would be getting subsidies from a car company instead of giving them.
(04) ... Oil, alternator, gas, and engine warning lights would be replaced by a single 'general protection car-fault' warning light.
(05) ... Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable, and five times as fast, but would run on only five percent of the roads.
(06) ... You’d be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.
(07) ... You could have only one person in your car at a time, unless you bought car 98 or car NT - but then you’d have to buy more seats.
(08) ... Occasionally, your car would just die for no reason and you’d have to restart it. For some strange reason, you’d just accept this as normal.
(09) ... Every time the lines on the road were repainted, you’d have to buy a new car.
(10) ... People would get excited about the new features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that these features had been available for years in other brands.
Return > < Return